Saturday, July 10, 2010

Training Log: Entry 863

I'm back.

Bodyweight: 203.2

After 2 weeks of living off fast food, I've lost 1.2lbs. This goes to show that you can eat fast food for every meal and lose weight, and that eating fast food for 2 weeks won't kill you despite popular claims. I also never want to see fast food again after this, but I'm sure that feeling will pass.

An average daily diet on my vacation

1 Uncrustable

6 Jack in the Box tacos

2 In n Out double doubles

1 Uncrustable

Breaks down to around 3100 calories. Despite the lower number, the incredibly high fat content of these meals kept me full.

Losing weight is SOOOOO hard, haha

 

 

SSB box squats of 395
4,3,2

Notes: 2 weeks off and weight loss later, I consider this a victory.  I may have to stick with this weight for 3 training days instead of 2, but I'm ok with that.  Would've been able to make the 5th rep if I allowed my form to deviate, but played it safe today.

Pause bench of 265
5,5,3

of 135
20

Notes: Finally started to use leg drive here. 

Chins of 70
5,4,3

of bodyweight
9+static hold

1 comment:

  1. Crazy - I was in the exact same position just a couple of weeks ago. I'm so sick of fast food now.

    ReplyDelete