Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Training Log: Entry 867

In our failures do we succeed

Went for squats today, died off the box, died off a higher box.  Decided I'm going to go for a reset, but with a twist.  I'm going for 6 reps on all sets, so that as I work back up in weight, I'm technically still progressing.  I'm also goin to do this with my chins, as I'm starting to burn out here. 

SSB box squats of 355
1x6

Notes: This was the weight I settled on.  I'll pick this weight the next time and go back to the grind.

Bench of 265
3x5

of 135
1x20

Notes: There's a clicking in my shoulder on the way down.  Will have to monitor.

Chins
6,6,9

 

Heavybag

6x2 minute rounds
2 laps around the neighborhood

Notes: Left wrist still weak, but it's building up.  I'm regaining my wind for bagwork.  Need to start being more aware while I train.  Maybe I'll crank out the video again and get the advice of various youtube experts.

No comments:

Post a Comment