Sunday, August 22, 2004

Hello again those of you who joined me a year ago.  As you can see, I've changed quite a bit from my last Xanga, as has my focus.


This journal has been created solely to record my progress as a fighter, in regards to both my physical shape, my development in techniques, my changing strategy, and (if possible) my results in tournaments and sparring matches.


So here's me:
AGE: 18
HEIGHT: 5'9" (175.26 CM)
WEIGHT: 176 LBS (79.83 KG)
BENCH MAX: 290LBS
SQUAT MAX: N/A
LEG PRESS MAX: 800+LBS
CONSECUTIVE PUSH-UP MAX: 400
TRAINING EXPERIENCE:
8 years of sport oriented Tae Kwon Do (rank of 1st Degree Black Belt)
3 seasons of Folkstyle Wrestling (rank of varsity)
6 months of Western Boxing and non-traditional Muay Thai (no rank)
4 years of weight lifting

Why no squat max?  At the moment, I'm dealing with a stress fracture above my left ankle that doesn't allow me to do anything but bodyweight squats.  I'm rehabbing as best as I can, but I still am in no rush to be maxing on squats.


Now for the photographic evidence

 





And there's your background info.  I'll be updating from this point on.

No comments:

Post a Comment