Saturday, August 28, 2004

Training Log: Entry 5

Note: My weight has changed.  I have gone from 174 to 178lbs.  I'm pretty sure it's muscle.

0830: Wake up.  7 hours of sleep.

0900: Bowl of low carb/high protein cereal and diet coke.

1145: 8 piece chicken tenders, 2 cheeseburgers no bun

1550: Maxed out on bench.  Have reached goal of 300.  This means that I'll be starting on a new split.

1700: Low carb bar and cookie

1830: Sizzler massive pigout.  Malibu chicken, 8.oz steak, brocolli, and chicken wings.

2130: 2 scoops of low carb ice cream

4 comments:

  1. thanx for the comment. uhm how can speak tagalog? are you half filipino or sumthn? good job with the body building and the xanga. your xanga is sooooo cool.. your diet is soooo wow! hahaaha keep it up aryt?! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wut do u train in? good name i have it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. good stuff. 300 lbs non-assisted. you beast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tosca: I learned my handful of tagalog from nong ex girlpriend ko.  She was filipina, and I wanted to know when her folks were talking about me behind my back.
    Mater: Read my first post =P  I'm training in Western Boxing and Muay Thai, and have a background in folkstyle wrestling and Tae Kwon Do.
    I'm back ^_^

    ReplyDelete