Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Training Log: Entry 6


Note: I have been unable to record my previous days training due to my moving to Portland OR and being without internet access.  Nothing terribly siginificant has happened in said time.  I have changed my lifting split, and will update you on that later (presently Chest/triceps/shoulders, Back/biceps, abs/legs).


The alititude change between Portland and San Diego is taxing my cardio.  For the time being, training is going to be a little shorter due to exhaustion.


0710: Wake up.  8 hours of sleep


0730: Half plate of eggs, half plate of bacon with glass of 2% milk


1100: Plate of chicken, spinach salad, apple with glass of diet coke


1500: 3 chicken strips


1830: 1.5 chicken breasts, 2 scoops of peanut butter, 1 apple w/diet coke


2000-2030: 100 bodyweight sqauts, lunges, abwork and shadow boxing


2200: 100 push-ups


2330: Sleep


Total water consumed: 1 gallon

No comments:

Post a Comment