Saturday, June 4, 2005

Training Log: Entry 101

Back from China.  Was actually able to hit the weightroom
everday.  Not every place had enough weights, so did some
bodybuilding and endurance training.  Tore open a callous on my
hand.  Did very little cardio.  Diet was crappy.  Will
update weight tomorrow.  Did some shadowboxing, no access to
heavybag.  Had a chance to actually train at the Wudang temple,
but things didn't workout.  There will be other chances though.

Starting powerlifting back up on Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Only you, man, most people would be like, "here's some stuff I saw, this is where I went, etc"
    It's cool, I'm sure it's just jet lag and good stories are coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, this is a training log. I don't record my personal life. That was a big mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Awesome that you still found some ways to train.
    I intended to make mine exclusively a training log but I get carried away sometimes when I'm with George and I rant about the whole day

    ReplyDelete