Monday, June 27, 2005

Training Log: Entry 107

Creatine effects are going well.  Incredibly intense bag training
session followed by decent run.  Longest cardio session in a long
while.  My body actually outlasted my cardio.  That's a first.

Have altered bag session as follows
2 rounds boxing shadowboxing
1 round Muay Thai shadowboxing
3 rounds bareknuckle boxing heavybag
3 rounds 4oz glove boxing heavybag
1 round of sets of 10 roundhouse kicks
1 round of alternating roundhouse kicks at leg, mid, and head level
1 round doublekick drills

1 round=3 min
Rest between rounds=30sec

4 comments:

  1. Wow, short rests. Your cardio level seems better than mine. I guess bulking so long does that
    Ever do rounds with both kicks and boxing or do you just prefer to focus on one in bag training?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do both. Right now though, I'm trying to retrain my kicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really impressed by your cardio results.  Sounds like your training is going really well.  I hope that the creatine is helping you out.  Glad to see that everything is going better and you are back on track with all your training.  I'm really proud of everything you are accomplishing.  Keep up all your hard work, it's truly inspirational.  ~aloha~

    ReplyDelete