Monday, June 6, 2005

Training Log: Entry 102

Begin Powerlifting: Phase 2

Have begun the second phase of the killer strength program on http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/david3.htm

Slight modifications is that instead of light chest day, I'll be doing
push-ups for muscular endurance.  I'm doing Chest day 1, Squats
day 3, and Deadie day 5 along with my standard muscular endurance
training.

Brother has asked for my fight instruction.  Should keep me occupied for a while.

Am attempting new training method.  Trying bodyweight abwork
everyday instead of every 3 days.  There are so many different
schools of thought on abs, I figured I'd attempt this.  Will not
be drinking a post lifting shake after ab work.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are getting back into the swing of things after your trip.  Sounds like you are working pretty hard.  I hope you ankle is feeling better.  I'm so proud of everything you are doing.  It is really amazing.  Keep it up.  Take Care.  ~aloha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. right on man. quick question though, do you know that there are assloads of wrestling summer camps going on? You should look into the ones at local community colleges if you want to boost your ground game and overall fitness. I'm gonna be wrestling @ Skyline (my local community college) starting June 14 ontop of my Freestyle Submission classes and my stand up MMA classes w00t!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea, but I'm working this summer. I also can't risk injury because of FT. Maybe next summer though. If they'll take me =POnce again, much thanks.

    ReplyDelete