Sunday, September 7, 2008

Training Log: Entry 613

Squats of 390+chains
4x3

Notes: Had more in me, but wanted to ease into this weight and not put my back at any risk of injury.  Had to be hunched over for a while at my job 2 days ago, and felt a little twinge on my way back up.  As such, used this workout to adjust to the load.  On my way to 400 very quickly.

Incline bench of 210
3x5

Notes: Had my wife for a hand off this time, and didn't end up using all of my energy just getting the weight out of the rack.  Did a much better job of keeping tense and squeezing the hell out of the bar.

Chin-ups w/30lbs
3x5

Notes: Felt less tension on my wrists and shoulders than last time.  Might be adjusting to the movement.

 

Circuit of

Neck harness work w/45lb plate
15,10
Band ab pull down w/light+2 minis
2x30
Band face pulls w/light
10,11

1 comment: