Saturday, September 13, 2008

Training Log: Entry 615

Squats of 400+chains
4x3

Notes: Almost at my goal.  I've noticed my squatting style is becoming more quad dominant than PC dominant, but at this point I'm going any which way I can.  Now that my back is feeling better, I'll be able to focus on more PC work when I pick up Westside again in the near future.

Incline bench of 215
5,4,4

Notes: The lift off is really helping, but it's killing my wife's injured wrist.  She's been hurting for a month or so now, so I don't wanna aggrivate it any more than necessary.  Don't really like this movement anyway, but prolly good for me.

Chin ups w/35lbs
5,4,3

Notes: Was shooting up on these, no problems whatsoever.

 

Circuit of
Neck harness work w/45lb plate
15,10
Ab pull downs w/2 lights
2x30
Tricep pull downs w/2 lights
2x15

Notes: Think all this torso strengthening is part of why my back is feeling better.  Been experiencing some elbow pain as of recently, so included pull downs in the place of face pulls every other workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment