Friday, September 26, 2008

Training Log: Entry 618

Squats: 405+chains
3x5

Notes: Hit my PR earlier than predicted, and with decent form.  Coulda gone a hair deeper on a few reps, but hit the right depth often enough.  Pretty sure I've hit my peak, got maybe 1-2 more workouts in me, and then a week of rest and back onto westside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tF9FVetW-k

CG bench press of 250
5,4,4

Notes: Strength was through the roof, but held off a little for the sake of form.  Coulda gutted it out if I really wanted to.

Wide grip pull-ups w/45lbs
5,3,3

Notes: Got greedy and just increased the weight.  Kept the reps low for the sake of maintaining decent form.

 

Circuit of
Neck harness w/45lb plate
15,10
Ab pulldowns w/2 lights+1mini
Band face pulls w/light
2x16

3 comments:

  1. Very awesome milestone. I think I'm going to start a donation to get you more 45's so you can have the satisfaction of putting eight even plates on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, with the cost of iron nowadays it's absurd.  I have 4 45s on each side there, all different sizes and shapes, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I see it now. The first two were blending in together.

    ReplyDelete