Monday, September 29, 2008

Training Log: Entry 619

Squats of 410+chains
4x3

Notes: Could tell I've definintely hit my peak.  Still, these went up and down with little struggle.  Sunk them as absolutely deep as possible, to reaffirm that my 3x5 set previously wasn't cheated.  Back is feeling incredibly strong.

CG bench of 250+chains
5,5,4

Notes: It's my last workout on this training plan for at least a few months while I hop on over to Westside, so I spoiled myself and picked a movement I liked to train.  Shoulder was clicking a ton.

Chins w/40lbs
5,3,3

Notes: Gained a new appreciation for these during this program.

 

No supplemental training.

 

 

Will write up an assessment of this program, as well as lessons learned, in my upcoming log entry.  Will be taking a week of leave starting 2 Oct, and approx 10 days off of serious resistance training, as time for R&R before starting my new program.  I forsee just some running and other GPP stuff during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment