Monday, November 9, 2009

Training Log: Entry 801

RE deadlift

Deadlifts of 315
2x15

Notes: Almost blacked out afterwards.  My quads got fried out, which means my leg drive is improving, but towards the end I was just pulling it straight legged.  I'm wearing my sweat shirt even though it's warmer because I feel it gives me thicker waist with the belt.

Squats of 415
3x3

Notes: Took these to the basement.  Coming up on the last rep I fell forward a little on my toes.  Think about sitting back.  It's a little scary with balance, but whenever I do sit back on the way up my glutes take over and I blast though the squat.

SSB lunges of 115
1x18

Notes: Was feeling sick, and thought if I hit 20 I'd throw up and pass out, possibly drowning in my own vomit.  Deciding not to test my life insurance policy.  Still busted my ass on this.  Need to take longer steps, as short steps seem to aggrivate my healing right knee.

Average Band hamstring work
1x50

Notes: Think I'm gonna stick with this movement, so I might as well start hitting it for multiple sets in the future.

Saxon side bends of 25
2x6

No comments:

Post a Comment