Monday, November 16, 2009

Training Log: Entry 803

RE squat

SSB box squats of 275
15,8

Notes: Took 5 days off due to a twinge in my back, so wanted to make up for a little lost time by increasing the weight and reps here.  Last few reps were ugly and brutal, need to focus more on hip drive than leg extension.

Elevated trap bar lifts of 365
3x5

Notes: Tweaked a nerve in my neck pretty bad here.  As I write, I can't turn my head to the left.  May have a hernaited disk in my neck, might get it looked at.  This has happened before, usually takes 3 days to heal.

Front squats of 175
1x20

Notes: Fell backwards on the 12th rep, zerchered it back up and finished up the set.  Brutal.


Between the neck and feeling sick, I wrapped it up.  I need to have a more productive squat day, but this was still intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment