Monday, November 23, 2009

Training Log: Entry 805

RE deadlift

Conventional deadlift of 335
2x10

Notes: Felt my left hip slip a little onthe final rep of the first set, so I cranked the belt down for the second set.  The time off has been helpful.  Focused on dragging the bar all the way up my legs and minimizing distance traveled.

Squats of 425
3x3

Notes: A PR for me in terms of using this as a working set post deadlifts instead of my ME movement for 1 set.  Took my stance too wide on the first set and cut into my depth.  Stand a little closer.  May reset to 415 or 405 after next week.

SSB walking lunges of 155
1x15

Notes: Right knee is feeling a lot better.  Wondering if the fish oil and time away from arching on the bench has helped.

Average band hamstring work
3x25

Saxon side bends of 25
8,6 

No comments:

Post a Comment