Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Training Log: Entry 804

RE upper pull

Pull-ups w/10lbs
11,11,11,7

Cluster pull-ups of bodyweight
3,3,3,3

Notes: As my bodyweight increases, it becomes harder to make gains on these.  I may have to rethink my strategy.  Maybe heavy weighted negatives, or use of the pulldown tower.

Strict press of 185
3,3,4+2

Notes: Push pressed those last two reps.  Felt real strong here today.  Keeping the elbows up really helps.

Straight bar pulley rows of 160*
11,11,11,10, drop set to 100

Notes: Right lat felt inflamed, wasn't getting much here today.  Think the neck injury paired with all the motrin I'm taking didn't help.

Weighted dips w/25
8,8,11+9

Notes: Managed 1-2 reps between deep breaths.

Pushdowns superset w/cable curls

Notes: I think my biceps are finally caught up to where they need to be.  From here out, I think I'm going to do either pushdown/face pull or some sort of raise and cable curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment