Saturday, November 16, 2013

Training Log: Entry 1543

(7) Mat Pulls 600
1x14

Notes: Best deadlift session I've had for months.  Last cycle got junked up, but this is growth between my last 7 mat pull.  Up 15lbs and a rep, I'll take it.  My form is getting different.  Once I get the bar to the middle of my quads, my upper/middle back takes over and the bar jumps up.  I think the reverse hyper is the contributing factor here, I have some new strength that my body is finding use for.  Additionally, my diet has been better this week, something to keep in mind.

Reverse hyper 180
3x10

Ab wheel from knees
3x10

GHR
3x10

DB rows 110
1x40

SSB Squats 270+chains
3x10

SSB Squats 215+chains
1x25

Notes:  Move the squats to the end of my workouts now, ala DC.  It's helping make the workouts shorter and more brutal, which is good for my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment