Friday, September 16, 2005

Training Log: Entry 131


Another TKD class


Went over everything from before in a similar way.  Still hate jump kicks.


"Learned":
Double knifehand block
Knifehand strike
High punch
Backfist
Highblock
Second half of Chon Ji Hyung


Got to rock the heavybag again.  This time practicing individual techniques on the heavybag in front of the class.  I'm fairly confident that my roundkick and frontkick were stronger than the instructor's (even though I'm using the TKD roundkick instead of my favored MT).  The instructor has a good sidekick though.  He doesn't keep his damn hands up either.  This whole entire class just needs one boxing lesson to set 'em straight.  They don't breathe well either.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the bulking has been going well for you.  You are looking good, and it seems like you will start your cutting phase soon.  I'm glad that you had fun with the heavybag in class.  It was fun, and you definitely kick stronger than our instructor.  Glad that you are in the class and help me out afterwards, it really helps.  Keep up all the work with your training, and I am looking forward to watching you as you begin the cutting phase again.  Hope to see pics soon.  Take care.  I'm really proud of you!!!  I love you!!! ~aloha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sup new ufc fan site please check it out and leave me a commment's and tell other people about it I will appricate it probley I think < lol well please and thank

    you
    UFC_18 eighteen

    ReplyDelete