Monday, September 5, 2005

Training Log: Entry 127

Week 1: 183.5
Week 2: 194
Week 3: 201

This is riduculous.  I have never gained so much weight so
quickly.  I'm hoping some of it is muscle.  I attribute the
rapid weight gain to a few factors.  First of all, water retention
from creatine.  Secondly, start of bulking phase.  Thirdly,
getting back to the weight room after a month.  I'm bigger than I
was to begin with.  I may cut my bulking period short at this
point and just go for one more week as opposed to one more month.

Looks like I'll be joining the local TKD club for classes twice a
week.  Non-contact sparring.  Must avoid bad habbits. 
Hoping it will teach me some balance and flexibility.  If nothing
else, I'll mess up some point sparrers.

1 comment:

  1. that's a crapload of weight, it has to be wateryou'd have to have eaten a excess of 30,000 calories in your first week to reach 194. you're goin to a tkd class...why...cant you see yourself getting frustrated with the bs and just roundkickin someone?XD

    ReplyDelete