Monday, October 9, 2006

Training Log: Entry 298

DE lowerbody day

ATG speed squats doubles of 185

Note: Didn't have a box to squat on.  Felt a lot of my glutes in this, but was feeling more explosive than before, so meh.

Lunges of 60
10,10,10,8

Note: Legs were feeling fine, grip gave out.  Gonna move back up to 65s next time.

SLDL of 175
10,9,8,7

Note: Well, doing better on this.  Realized that I started good mornings some time ago and never followed up.  Whoops.

CoC trainer grip training
5X5 with a 10 second hold on the last rep

Note: Still kinda easy.  Only about a week till I get some stronger grips hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. This is out of the blue, but what kind of shoes do you run and box in? I'm paying more attention to this after having some soreness in my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't worn shoes in boxing for a while.  I'm trying wrestling shoes for now.
    I don't run, but when I have to, I usually get a cheap pair of nikes, saucony, or asics.

    ReplyDelete