Friday, November 14, 2008

Training Log: Entry 637

DE lower

Low box squat of 175+lights
10x2

Notes: Speed was on fire today, prolly thanks to the deload.  Need a little more weight and better control.

Low box squats of 295+chains
3x3

Notes: Like all other supplemental work, cut the sets and reps.  Need a little more poundage here.  Focused on holding in my breath and breathing into my stomach, and it made the weight feel incredibly light.

Band good mornings w/average
25,21,16,13

Notes: This fries my back so bad.  Form is kinda a mess, but it's what I need.

Straight legged swings w/average band
1x25 per leg

Notes: Didn't get the same effect from this as I did last time.  Might need to lower the height I hand the band from.

Saxon side bends w/20lbs superset with Hise Shrugs w/295
7/25,6/15,5/15

Notes: The side bends are just destroying my core.  Dunno when I'll switch them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment