Monday, June 8, 2009

Training Log: Entry 744

ME upper

Floor press
Barx5
95x5
135x3
185x3
225x1
275x6
275x4
275x4

Notes: Warm-up was fast, lifting during my lunch break.  I'm finding that the floor press keeps a constant tension on my chest.  It's training me to keep tight during the entire lift, very valuable.  May have had a few more in me, but it's been a while since I've done the movement.  I think this, paired with pin presses and dips, will really result in some great strength.

Incline press
235x4
235x2
235x2
135x10

Notes: Was rushing, and lost a lot of strength as a result.  Lockout felt like it was a million miles away.  I may stick with this for 1 more week, and if I have the same issues, I'm changing the movement.

DB rows of 105
15,15,10,8,8

Notes: Manned up and killed the reps.  Was sucking wind and sweating, but I got a great stretch in my lats.  Thining of pulling with my serratus is really key, as is having a "delay" between when I start the pull and when the weight moves.

Pulldowns superset with face pulls

Notes: No idea what the weights were, just went for a pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment