Friday, August 21, 2009

Training Log: Entry 769

DE lower

Speed box squats of 205+lights w/16 risers
10x2

Notes: Lowering the box in 3 week waves is really working wonders for my speed and weight progression.  Still takes a few sets to get the speed going.

Squats of 375
5,4,4

Notes: I'm going deep on these, should get the video out next time.

SSB walking lunges of 155
1x10

Notes: Having some problems with my right hip, possibly from all the running.  Around rep 6 the pain flared up, and by rep 10 I couldn't go anymore.

Average band pull downs
1x30

Notes: Hip wasn't letting me move any more.

 

1.5 mile run
12:33

14 second improvement

Was able to breathe through my nose for the first lap and a half.  Real big improvement.  Was listening to music, so it may affect my pacing.

No comments:

Post a Comment