Sunday, August 23, 2009

Training Log: Entry 770

ME upper

Strict press
Barx5
95x4
135x2
185x1
195x2
195x2
185x3
135x4

Notes: Haven't hit this in a while for ME.  Great movement.  I had a good deal of back lean, but I don't really care.  It helps to "think" about leg drive even when I don't do it.  I'm able to project the weight forward.

Hit a backoff set.  I used to do these a lot, I might wanna try them out again.

CGBP of 225
5,4,3

Notes: Benches suck, I can't get both shoulder blades on.  Played around with pushing myself away from the bar.  I might try out an experiment where I add a set to the movement on a 3 week wave before increasing the weight.

DB rows of 120
15,12,8,8,6

Cable front raises of 12.5
4x10

Notes: Played around with this.  I just need some more meat on my shoulders, and straight weight kills my elbows.

DBPCs of 20
17,13

 

I broke my everlast neck harness today using just 70lbs.  I'm thinking of writing the company.

2 comments:

  1. First time i read that, i thought you said you broke your neck. In all seriousness though, you probably should write them. Hopefully, they'll want your continued bussiness buying their products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking my neck would definitely be a more interesting entry, haha.Good to see you again.  Sorry I'm so lame about keeping touch with facebook.

    ReplyDelete