Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Training Log: Entry 820

RE squat

SSB box squat of 245
1x30

Notes: Hit 25 reps, racked it, took some deep breaths, then finished it off.  Because of my left knee, I wanted to take some weight off and just go for as many reps as possible.  This is a 15 rep PR for me (10 rep PR without the rest), and my knee didn't bug me during the lift.  I might stick with this, or at least utilize it every other week.

Trap bar lifts of 435
3x3

Notes: These are getting tough, and form is becoming more important.  Need to sit back as I pull-up.  Felt my right elbow pop again, but no pain as of presently.

Front squats of 205
1x3

Notes: Felt I needed to ease back into these, will do more next time I train.  They were aggrivating my elbow, knee and back injury all at the same time.

Band hamstring work w/average
2x90

No comments:

Post a Comment