Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Training Log: Entry 827

RE upper pull

Had a cold yesterday.  Didn't figure it out until strict press, so my numbers are not what I expected.  I'm feeling 100% recovered now though, after eating a steakhouse XT, 2 double cheeseburgers, and a 6 piece chicken fry.

Chins
17,12,7+4,11

Notes: I think I'm gonna quit using the band and just rest as long as I need to hit my rep goal.  It works about the same no matter what, and this'll get me better at chins

Strict press
3x185
7x135
8x135

Notes: I might need to do something different here.  It could be from being sick, or it could be a programming issue.

Low single pulley rows of 70
4x16

BW dips
8,8,15

Notes: Was sucking wind majorly from my cold.  Recovery was shot, but just room to improve.


I'm thinking of doing some pretty radical changes, just using fewer movements and sticking with the ones that work.  I'm also trying to get back into boxing, so that'll change things.

1 comment:

  1. The return of Jared Miller tooooooooooooooooo theeeeeeeeee riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!*Cue eye of the tiger*

    ReplyDelete