Thursday, September 23, 2010

Training Log: Entry 894

Bodyweight: 190.5

Goddamn this has got to stop.  I'm doubling my protein for my morning meal, and will have to make a conscious effort to eat more.  I've been cheating a ton on the diet, and I'm still losing weight too quickly.  I wasn't expecting to hit this weight until November.

 

SSB squats of 360
3x5

245
1x5

Notes: As my bodyweight drops, my mobility improves.  Very easy to hit depth now.  My current programming is working great as well.  Weight felt light.

DB rows of 130
3x5

off floor
1x10

Strict press of 155
3x7

of 95
1x9

Notes: Training the main sets as touch and go for the majority of the reps, while my work capacity sets have a pause.

Took some pics of me at 190 with a pump post workout.  May upload them sometime.  What's remarkable is my trap development despite no direct trap work.

No comments:

Post a Comment