Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Training Log: Entry 913

SSB squats of 385
5,3,3

Of 245
1x5

Notes: Weight felt light, depth was nuts.  Lesson learned: the tigher the belt, the higher my depth.  Wear it one less notch. Can't wait for my GHR to get here.  I'm violating my own rules by chaning my routine while it still works, but I think building up some size and work capacity on my legs is going to help me break through my usual 400lb plat.

Chins w/15lbs
3x7

of BW
1x18

Bench press of 295
4,3,4*

of 185
1x20

Notes: Lesson learned, need to warm-up.  These first sets keep getting more and more brutal on my shoulders and elbows, and today I paid the price with shakey form on  my first set.  Had the strength for 5, but just misgrooved like mad.  Made up for it on the third set with a long rest before continuining.

No comments:

Post a Comment