Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Training Log: Entry 919

SSB Squats of 390
3x5

Notes: This was my lightest middle day in a long time.  Normally this is the worst day in the program, but depth was awesome and I didn't have to grind.  I felt like I lost my arch a touch on the last reps on some sets, but nothing dangerously so.  I've also invested in a mouthguard, so I can clench my jaw without fucking up my teeth.  I have one from when I boxed, but it's a double, and those are weird to bite down on.

GHR
1x17

Notes: Training this like all my other work capacity stuff now: rest pause.

DB rows of 155
3x5

1x8

Strict press of 180
7,5,4

of 115
1x18

Notes: Using a belt now to avoid the overarching I did last time.  It's actually really helping my form: far more shoulder involvement, less back.

Roman chair sit-ups
17,16,16

No comments:

Post a Comment