Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Training Log: Entry 934

SSB squats of 415
3x5

Notes: Pulled my hamstring getting into my car this morning.  Was very sore by the time I lifted, ended up cutting 2 reps short total, one in the first set and one in the final.  The weight is getting very heavy, and recovery between sets is getting tough.  The cold is mostly to blame, both because it's hard to stay warm between sets and my conditioning is falling apart as I'm not getting outside to train like I was able to in the summer.  I'm going to ride this until my body shuts down, in which case I'm thinking my first day is going to be 5/3/3 while day 2 and 3 retain the same style.

GHR against miniband
1x27

Weighted chins w/50lbs
7,5,5

w/15
1x12

Pin press of 260
3x5

Notes: Getting a little tedonitis inthe left elbow

Strict press of 135
1x17

RCSU
24,23,23

BB curls

No comments:

Post a Comment