Saturday, January 1, 2011

Training Log: Entry 932

SSB squats of 415
5,3,3

Notes: Weight doesn't feel as light as it used to, but it's still very managable.  I've noticed for a while that I have a slight lean in my upper torso toward my left side.  Most likely a creative way to cheat depth.  I'm still well below powerlifting legal, so I'm not concerned in that regard, and I'm gonna take the Stuart McRobert approach of using the form that allows me to lift the most weight, but this and pushing my knees out will be my next focus on form improvement.

GHR w/mini band
1x25

Weighted chins w/45
3x7

w/15
1x10

Pin press off chest of 260
5,3,3

Notes: Still debating between suicide grip and not.

Strict press of 135
1x16

RCSU
23,22,22

BB curls

Notes: Part of my new year's resolution to try out some direct arm work for prehab.

No comments:

Post a Comment