Monday, January 31, 2011

Training Log: Entry 939

First breakin day of Dogg Crapp. Kept weight light on most movements.

Bench of 225
10+5+5

Bradford press of 95
12+4+4

Notes: Counting a front and back movement as 1 rep.

CG pin press on 9 pin of 185
9+4+4


BW Chins
12+4+4

Touch and go Mat pulls of 315 w/7 mats
2x10

Notes: Used straps and didn't even attempt to hold onto the bar. Started touch and go on the second set, and it makes a huge difference. I think 7 mats may be a little too high, but we'll see.

RCSU
20+3+3

Notes: Focused on breaking parallel on the way back here.

Initial impressions: Got a decent pump, and my elbow only bothered me on the chins. Did some basic timed stretches at the end of the workout. Once I go through a full training block, I'll start the hardcore stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment