Saturday, January 15, 2011

Training Log: Entry 936

SSB Squats of 415
3x5

Notes: Feet are getting too wide apart, most likely to remove emphasis from my quads and recruit my hips more.  Additionally, my left glute/ham injury is murdering me while I walk but has no impact on my squatting.  In 5 days I'll be somewhere warm and getting a massage, so hopefully that will help.

GHR against miniband
1x20+4

Notes: Repositioned the miniband so that it pulls down and away rather than just down, so it places more resistance.  Doing 1 rest pause with the band, then 1 without, hence the "+4"

Weighted chins w/50
7,7,5

w/15
1x14

Notes: Discovered tendonitis in left elbow is a result of snow shoveling, not lifting.  I suppose that's a positive discovery, but it's murdering my pulls.

Pin press against chest of 260
3x5

Illegally wide bench press of 185
1x19

RCSU against miniband
13,13,10

BB curls

No comments:

Post a Comment