Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1604

(23) Chain Suspended Seated Overhead press 210
1x7

Notes: Concentric AND eccentric were way too fast on the first few reps.  Not really sure what happened there.

Weighted chins 75
50 reps

Notes: Adding Kroc rows into my workout, so I am shedding sets off of this movement.  Think I may just stick to 50 reps total and add weight when I can.

Closer grip bench press 190+chains
5x10

Notes: Slightly closer than my overhead press grip, but slightly wider than close grip.  Actual close grip hurts my wrists.  Also, threw in chains because they manage to make my elbows not feel terrible on this movement.

Axle curls 85
5x9

Lateral Raise/Pull Aparts

Kroc Rows 105
20

Notes: Was looking over a bunch of Kroc videos and realized I had been doing these wrong.  The shoulder dip is pretty crucial to getting a good stretch, and the concentric needs to be explosive.  First time doing them with some decent form and really noticed the impact.

Mechanical advantage drop set push-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment