Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Training Log: Entry 117

Lost a lot of weight.  Down to 183.  Will need to bulk when I get back to school.

Cardio is incredible.  Was able to run bleachers for at least 9 minutes, without being seriously fatigued.

Pull-ups are still improving.  Must remember to max out at some point.

Will be attempting a training experiment.  Will re-adjust fighting
stance from Muay Thai to boxing.  Given that my punches just
aren't packing enough power from the Thai stance, that I'm more a
wrestler than a grappler, and that the only kicks I fire are low kicks,
I think this may benefit me.  Will see.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you've lost some weight.  I hope the bulking isn't as much as the last time you did it in the spring.  I'm really proud of your cardio!!!  It is really impressive!!!  Keep up all the good work!!! ~I love you~aloha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feet side by side. Take a step back with your leg of choice. Spread legs roughly shoulder width. Adjust angle of feet to your liking. Raise heel of back heel.That is your stance.Or ignore me, GOSH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a basic boxing stance. Much thanks.

    ReplyDelete