Sunday, May 11, 2008

Training Log: Entry 579

Front squats of 245
3x5

Notes: Had the bar rolling a little bit.  Depth was awesome.  I really spred my knees wide on this movement, don't know if I should care or not. 

Overhead press of 185
5,5,3

Notes: Going to drop it 5lbs next time.  Form is getting too crappy.  Did my middle set without the belt to see how my back is doing.  Was able to handle the load well, just didn't want to risk it.

DB rows of 125
3x5

Notes: Works much better than the bent over rows.  Taking the lower back out of the equation might help, or maybe I just have bad bent over row forms.  Either way, glad to finally have my horizontal rows back.

 

Accessory work of hise shrugs with 335 and neck harness work.  Also worked on the grippers today. 

On CoC #2
3x15 right hand, 15, 10, 10 left hand.

2 comments:

  1. Wow your DB rowing seems a LOT higher than what I think your BB rowing is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, when I remove the bending over from the equation and can focus more on the rowing aspect, I can do a lot better.  T-bar rows work really well too.  Just something about BORs that kill me, so I'm gonna give them time off.

    ReplyDelete