Friday, August 8, 2008

Training Log: Entry 601

Squats of 355+chains
3x5

Notes: Frequent squatting seems to be working so far, as these were some of the easiest squats in my life.  Came down fast and the weight felt like air on the way up.  Last 2 reps of last sets were the only ones with minor snags, but even then it was better than usual.  Felt like I was going than usual as well.  Hopefully this idea will pan out.

Bench press of 260+chains
5,4,4

Notes: Weight is really starting to get heavy on me, might be time to change the exercise out for board presses or something, maybe even just taking the chains off and seeing what happens.  On the plus side though, I've been really training being tense on this lift.

Wide grip pull-ups w/25lbs
3x5

Notes: Grip has been narrowing on me, so I focused on keeping it wide.  It paid off, and the my momentum picked up again.

 

Hise shrugs of 335
25,20
Ab band pull downs w/light+mini
2x25

No comments:

Post a Comment