Sunday, August 24, 2008

Training Log: Entry 607

1.5 mile run: 13:20

Notes: Shaved off another 17 seconds.  Ran the first lap in 1:57.  Have been able to recover way better post run, no longer feeling like I'm gonna puke afterwards, which was really my goal from the start of this experiment.  No idea how much more time I can realistically shave off of this.  If I can get down into the 12s I'll be happy.

Back is feeling pretty recovered.  The resting at work helps I think.  They have the memory foam matresses, which might be good for recovery.  Will be squatting tomorrow, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. I think your last time was better lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those foam mattresses. I had to revert back to my old one. Turns out that the lack of support was actually worse for me.

    ReplyDelete