Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Training Log: Entry 1087

Squats 480
2x1

315
5

Notes: Sleeves on first set, wraps on second.  Was able to get some rebound out of the wraps, but I still am not a fan.  For some reason, when I use wraps, my back stability goes to shit.  I think it's because the tension of the wrap forces my knee into a semi-flexed state, whereas with sleeves I can still lock my knees under the weight if need be.  Being this close to the meet, I think my gameplan is sleeves for first and second attempt, wraps for third.  A monolift would make wraps far more desirable, but the walking out with them just sucks.

DB rows 170
3x5

100
10

Notes: New DB row handle is a real ass-kicker.  With the handle being so high, I have a much larger ROM, and I can't set-up on a bench anymore so I am bent forward using my power rack to steady myself.  This really tore into my lasts something fierce though, pretty awesome.

Pin press lockout 415
5,4,2

RCSU+30
3x11

No comments:

Post a Comment