Saturday, December 17, 2005

Training Log: Entry 159

Another boxing class under my belt

Warm-up
Weighted shadowboxing with combo of 1-1-1-4-3 and 1-1-1-4-bob-bob-3-2
(Note: those combinations were the major focus of the class)
Some PT
Put on gloves.  Drill combos with partners using boxing gloves as mitts
Drill both combos on heavy bag
Freestyle on heavybag while inserting these combos
Drill combos on kickshields
PT to finish

Throughout the whole day the occasional set of push-ups, squats, lunges, etc

Great workout.  Came back sweating buckets.  Cardio is still awful, but I'm keeping my hands up well.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your class.  Your cardio might not be too great now, but this class will help you a great deal.  I'm really happy that you are having a good time there.  Thanks for helping and encouraging me this semester.  The race was really good today and thoughts of you were my motivation.  Take care.  Keep up the hard work!!! I love you and miss you! ~aloha~

    ReplyDelete