Monday, December 26, 2005

Training Log: Entry 163

Best lifting workout of  my life.  My back is finally feeling better, so I got to finally deadlift.

5X5 Bench
5X5 Deadlift
5X5 Clean and Jerk
5XFailure Pull-up
2XFailure close grip chin

Before someone asks "Why no squats"
1: That's how I hurt my back in the first place, so I wanna rest a lil more
2: No squat cage at home

Might do lunges next time, but I figure my legs are getting hit pretty well with the deadlift and clean and jerk.

No training for past 3 days.  Sparring tomorrow hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.  Nice to hear that you are doing well with the lifts.  It must feel good to get back into training after the vacation..Keep up all your hard work!!! Take Care..I love you!!! ~aloha~

    ReplyDelete