Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Training Log: Entry 404

DE lower today

8 sets of doubles of 195 of speed parallel box squat

Notes: Form a little wonky at the moment.  Gotta work on the explosion.  Pin that bar to my shoulders, don't let it bounce.

Walking lunges of 75
3x8

Notes: Man these suck.  I might tweak the weight down, but we'll see.  Working up to sets of 12 before moving up in weight.  Keep that left knee in good form.

Good mornings of 115
4x8

Notes: Had the pins set right finally.  These kicked my ass.  Remember to look up.

Chin-up
1x8

Notes: Hmm...I can't do palms in anymore.  It really strains my wrists.   They want to flare out.  Oh well, this at least served as a good rest between t-bar rows.

T-bar rows of 135
4x8

Notes: Form was a little sloppy, but made it through these.  Gotta pull with those elbows, not my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment