Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Training Log: Entry 417

ME lower day

Deadlifts
135
225
315 (all triples)
405x1
435x1
440x0
435x0

Notes: Was burnt out today.  Didn't take my creatine, did my gripwork today instead of yesterday, didn't get enough sleep, etc etc.  My grip was the limiting factor on the lifts here.  I think I need my week off.  It's been a long time.

DB split squats of 90lbs
3x8

Notes: No progress, just wanted to get through these.

Good Mornings of 155
9,8,8,8

Notes: A little progress here at least.

Lat pulldowns of 135
4x8

Notes: A little variety here.  I was just dying at this point, had nothing in the tank, so I dropped the weight and hit the form hard.

4 comments:

  1. You are doing good babe.  Your week or two off is just around the corner!  Hawaii in six days and wedding in 10!!  I'm proud of you.  Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should take dat dere cell tech. One spec of it will double your deadlift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't max out on deads so often dude, it's not good, you will start going backwards eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, this is my last max out for a while. 

    ReplyDelete