Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Training Log: Entry 409

ME lower

Rack pulls at lowest pin
Bar
135
225
315
405 (all x3)
455x1
475x1
505x1 (strapped)
525x1 (strapped)
545x0 (strapped)

Notes: Straps really helped here.  Was able to hit a higher potential on the lockout.  Grip isn't a limiting factor on my deadlifts, so I don't see this as an inhibitor.  No form issues.

DB split squat of 60
12,10,10

Notes: I don't really like this for my legs, but it hits my grips and traps real good, so I'll take it for now.  Can't wait to get back into walking lunges.

Good mornings of 135
4x8

Notes: Knees bent a little more on this one, but it's forgivable.  Back was nice and straight.  Keep looking ahead.

Pull-ups
8,8,6,5

Notes: Decided to use a rest style on these.  On the last 2 sets, I dropped, rested for a second, and then KOed a few more reps when I burned out.  This seems effective enough.  I'll keep it going.

2 comments:

  1. Rest between reps helps a lot to squease out a few extra reps. Just take note that its harder to breath when your hanging (like being cruxified) so don't rest for too long.

    ReplyDelete