Friday, October 17, 2008

Training Log: Entry 624

RE bench press of 155+chains
22,8,7

Notes: This confirms my thoughts, my supporting musculature and GPP just plain sucks.  Did my best to pause and ingrain good habits in my lifting.  Whole upper body blew up on me.

Board press
245+chainsx4
235+chainsx4
225+chains 2x4

Notes: With the RE work, gonna hafta tone down my poundages and work around the pre-exhaust principle.  It'll be good for me in the long run.  Was heaving the weight off the boards on the last rep a few times.  Watch for that.

Trap bar raises
10,10,8,8

Notes: My right delt is worthless, and this proved it.  All those dislocations made my anterior delt extremely weak, and it fries out easily on this movement.  Going to give my shoulders lots of work.

Pull-ups at bodyweight
12,5,5,4,4

Notes: Accomplished my goal, without bands no less.  I find the bands remove emphasis from the lats and place more on the lockout, which explains why it exhausts me so much considering my biceps suck.  Don't think I'll shave off a whole other set next workout, but can at least get as many reps in as I can.

Band pull aparts w/light
2x15

Notes: Just some pre-hab.

 

Still figuring out my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment