Friday, October 24, 2008

Training Log: Entry 628

RE Upper

Bench press of 165+chains
18,7,6

Notes: Nothing major, gonna stick with this for a while.

2-board press of 225+chains
5,4,4,4

Notes: Looks like I still need to tone the weight down a touch here.  More pausing and less heaving this time.

Trap bar raises
10,10,10,8

Notes: Delts were fried so bad from this one.  This has become one of my favorite exercises for my shoulders.

Pull-ups
13,7,5,5,3

Notes: Hit 30 within 4 sets, very nice.  Gonna try to get 40 in as few sets as possible now.

Band pull aparts w/light band supersetted with close grip EZ bar curl of 65
20/10,20/8

Notes: Moved my grip in closer on the band pull aparts to increase tension.  Gonna try 2 sets of curls at the end to get blood flowing for recovery, and possibly add some more size to my pathetic arms.

 

Shoulders are getting bigger and tighter.  Much less clicking and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment