Saturday, July 4, 2009

Training Log: Entry 753

DE lower

Speed box squats of 185+light bands w/15 tiles
10x2

Notes: I'm keeping the weight and band tension the same, and just lowering the box.  Last week as 16 tiles.  Slightly below parallel here.  Gonna go 3 week waves, then increase the weight and maybe lower the box still.

Squats of 355
3x5

Notes: Depth was awesome, no pain in my hips.  The box squatting is really helping flexibility.  I have no speed coming out of these, most likely as a result of the box squatting.

SSB walking lunges w/115
1x20

Notes: Reads as 20 steps per leg, rather than total. I like keeping this as one set and just increasing the reps.  Lunges kill my recovery.

Light band pullthroughs
12,12,10

Notes: Focused on keeping legs straight and hammering my hamstrings.

Ab wheel from knees
1x45

No comments:

Post a Comment