Monday, October 12, 2009

Training Log: Entry 790

RE deadlift

Conventional deadlift of 295
2x15

Notes: Need to get a camera to check my form.  When I focus on falling back everything works pretty well.

Squats of 385
3x3

Notes: Still making great progress.  Weight feels like nothing.

SSB lunges of 115
1x20

Notes: Really fried my legs, was wobbling everywhere on the last rep.  I'm doing these uphill in my driveway, but that won't last for long.

Band hamstring work

Notes: I think I have too much hip flexion on this day, and the good mornings just because unbearable.  I'll have to figure something else out.  I ended up doing something like a band ab pullldown put holding the band out in front instead of being inside it, and focusing on keeping my back arched instead of rounding.  Actually had decent results.

Saxon side bends of 15
3x8

 

Considerations: I think I'm going to use my pulling from mats strategy with my heavier weight days.  Made another blender bomb, think these will be a great way to get calories and nutrients.

No comments:

Post a Comment