Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Training Log: Entry 797

RE upper pull

Pull-ups w/10lbs
11,11,10,10

Notes: Amazingly I've sustained a bowling injury to my middle finger.  Some sort of reptitive motion injury.  Aside from preventing me from properly informing people that the powerrack is not the place to do curls, it limits my gripping strength, so these kinda sucked.  Still made progress though.  This new routine allows me to add both weight and reps every week, it's incredible.

Strict press of 175
3,3,4

Notes: Remember elbows up.

Straight bar rows of 160
4x10

Notes: Didn't touch chest a lot, but stressed what I needed to.  Work on the arch.

Dips w/25lbs
10,10,8

Notes: Refocused on pressing with the palm/blade of my hand rather than the fingers.  Something I learned from Beyond Bodybuilding.

Light band pushdowns
45,30

Notes: Couple of chuckleheads occupying the cable rack, so I did this.  Still got a good pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment