Sunday, October 18, 2009

Training Log: Entry 793

RE upper pull

DB rows of 130
15,10,8,15

Notes: Hit the 6 rep and then took 3 deep breaths for every 2 reps up to 15.  Went bowling the other night and jammed my finger, so it impacted my grip a little.

Weighted dips w/90lbs
3,3,10

Notes: Don't drop down too fast.  It torques the shoulder.  Hit 7 reps before needing to reset, then went for 3 singles.

Band assisted chins w/mini
4x11

w/average
1x10

Notes: Not much I can do here for rest pause.  I need to get a new mini-band, one of my current ones has a tear in it.

Seated barbell press of 95
8,8,8,18

Notes: Hit 6 reps, then 3 deep breaths for every 2 after that.  This method is working great for all my pushing work, and I'm finally getting some volume in on my shoulders.


Face pulls and cable curls

No comments:

Post a Comment